Wednesday, September 5, 2007

.

I was so upset this morning. I couldn't take it.

so I took a nap.

now, I'm awake...and still upset.

I need money. I need money, quickly.

the apartment that we found is the only one that will allow us the dogs (maybe allow us the dogs) and the manager is seeming an awful lot like he's going to back out.

says he's phasing dogs out.

I need to give him a deposit ASAP to cement our place in that building...and I don't have a dime to spare.

oqui's in a mess having to pay rent at two places and has absolutely nothing to spare, either. he just took a second job. unbelievable that he has to do that...while I'm still looking for a first.

so much stress.

I have to borrow money. I HATE borrowing money...and if the house doesn't sell...I lose the deposit and have no quick and easy way of repaying the loan.

not to mention I won't be able to afford the mortgage and will continue to not have a place of my own to live.

I sent resumes (not enough) yesterday. there was a job I'm really excited about. I called and spoke to the hiring manager. let her know my info was coming. I'm a little disappointed that she hasn't called me to schedule an interview.

I'm qualified for this one. I swear it.

I have to send fifty zillion more...and try not to get nauseous every time I sit at this computer.

my dogs (both, I've discovered) are chewers. they've eaten both their beds, shredded a camping pad for sleeping and devoured random assorted miscellaneous items that were none of their damned business (thank you very much!).

I think I might have to kill them. particularly since the hub now says he can't/won't take them if this apartment falls through.

I'm going to scream.

I really am...

going to scream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and me... Yoga class. Nice relaxing time. My treat.

Keith said...

Screaming's good. Big, biiiig fan. Especially in the car, windows up, on the road.

You. Will. Get. Through. This.

You. Will. Be. Okay.

You. Already. Are.

Nine words someone once gave me that I wrote down and carried in my pocket for months and now carry in my heart, where they are loud when I need them to be:

I am enough.
I have enough.
I do enough.

Sounds goofy, I know, but it works 'cos it's true.