Tuesday, September 4, 2007

odd

I need to motivate myself. I've got alot left to do.

I want to find a super productive place inside myself where it just...flows. I've been getting plenty done, but not enough.

while it feels like things are moving along at a fair clip...I still woke up this morning feeling alone. lonely. confused (I didn't know where I was and was wrapped like a corndog in the duvet cover. scary). a little hurt and very scared.

such strange dreams.

I haven't spoken to my friends in months. only one showing of the house. disjointed living arrangements.

I don't even pet my dogs.

I'm ready for this to end.

2 comments:

Keith said...

I tend to be at the mercy of my worst moods upon waking, or at least more then than at other times of day. Sometimes I wake up having all but forgotten all the progress I've made in my life and the blessings that surround me. When I shake out the cobwebs that have accumulated overnight, all the good stuff comes back again. For me, it's a chemical thing, I'm sure.

You're not alone. Lonely, prob'ly, but certainly not alone. Even those of us who only know you through your blog are here for you and care...

Now go pet yer dogs!!! ;-)

Kristibelle said...

I'm that way in the morning too. Lately I've tried listening to music while I clear out the cobwebs. I've always felt my happy chemical levels were at the lowest when I first wake up. I'm horrible. Happy Morning Husband (GRRR) will attest to this.

((sending you hugs)) You gotta go through this to get to the good stuff. I'm here for ya in the blogosphere.

I just realized you're not privatized anymore. Hooray! I thought I'd lost you fore-eva!