Monday, September 17, 2007

perspective

something about the sheer volume of stars contained in the new england sky.
something about the company and comfort of two giggling little girls and the man I love.
something to do with the open and welcoming homes of near strangers who spent an entire week perfecting the birthday meal of a child not their own.
something to do with finally finding a place where I want to spend the next five or six decades of my life...

and who I'm going to spend them with.

I'll provide a trip update once I've slept another 8-10 hours and reacclimated to this state (physical, emotional and geographical).

hope you all had a great weekend...

because I just had one of the best ones of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why you no write this week?

Darling And So Charming said...

What state are you moving too? This is like reading a serial novel backwards. Suspense!