Saturday, October 3, 2009

Professor Formula Breath

taking itty bittle minor steps to start weaning the Prof...

including that nasty rotting flesh formula.

he has taken (and by taken I mean he's SMITTEN with) to a cup with a straw, so I've been trying to sneak the occassional ounce or so of horse piss (ie. formula) into his wooby cup...appropriately diluted with juice, pedialyte or motor oil...you know, to improve the taste.

so far...I've gotten about 6 ounces in him. total. in 11 months.

we're obviously gonna have to take this slowly...

in non-formula weaning news; oqui got him to sleep last night without my help. hell...I wasn't even here.

the kid went to sleep without nursing, slept the entire night (who IS he???) and I woke up feeling like my chest was going to explode.

fun. fun. fun.

but...it must be done, at least to some extent.

I need the rest...

No comments: