Friday, September 25, 2009

stilllll sleepy.

not as sick, but definitely TIRED TIRED TIRED.

probably just as much from my lingering swine/plague/flu/cold as from the fact that the Prof has been...shall we say...not sleeping well?

he's cutting a tooth. (never thought I'd be so proud of a little toofer, but he's about 5 months overdue and I was starting to worry. PARTICULARLY because its a symptom of celiac, but I REALLY digress....)

he stood unassisted this week. well....danced, actually. he's definitely mine. he digs throw back jams and old school hip hop.

he said, clear as a bell, "sissy." The Monkey was THRILLED.

and he finally took to the binky...about 11 months late, but if it keeps his little teething gums happy, I'm game. he's actually more interested in playing a little game of self-fetch with it...but it keeps in happy in his playpen...which HE.ABSOLUTELY.LOVES.

amen. I can pee, again.

oh, yeah...

he humps everything, too. (balls deep)

oqui finally conceeded that a DNA test isn't necessary...

the boy is his.

No comments: