Tuesday, September 1, 2009

high road (aka faking it)

perhaps its because its no longer melt your skin hot outside?
maybe its because I had some tremendous cathartic insight? (I didn't, but I'm not opposed to pretending)
could it be because I'm finally relaxed and seeking inner quiet (I'm not gonna so far as to say peace...cause, let's face it...I'm a mean violent sumnabitch)?

either way. whatever reason...I'm taking the high road.

(except with my neighbors. I still hate those cunts.)

I will stay calm in the face of conflict. I will remain patient and focused.

I.will.not.be.drug.into.the.petty.annoying.retarded.assinine.pointless.self-serving.fucking.dramas.

ie. I'm gonna fake it.

I want to be hap-hap-happy-go-motherfucking-lucky and if those in my presence and sphere aint jumping aboard the obliviously happy reetee ship...

then I shall set sail without them.

how many tards does it take to sail a fake ship?

I am DONE (capitol D, capitol O, capitol N, capitol E) done with energy sapping, joy destroying, immature dra.ma.

save the drama for....

actually, I don't really give a fuck who you save it for, just get the fuck outta my face with it.

I will be goddamn fucking happy no matter what.

put that in your pipe and smoke on it, grumpy-ass bitches.

2 comments:

Oak said...

GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!

The meanderings of a history hound said...

snort. giggle.

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Imagine the wonder of unmediated ADHD in the morning. Happily skipping around half dressed & singing in a woeful off key while a pit bull heels on your right.

Your children shake their heads & hope that crazy isn't hereditary.