Tuesday, March 2, 2010

because I've over facebooked it...

I'll put the 83 things I'd like to post there, here...in one convenient, not as creeperish place.

-I've now eaten enough chocolate today to make my heart feel as if its going to explode. my fetus is freaking out and I think I'm going to puke. way to go, suki.

-I still want to murder my child for being an irracible prick today (and the reason I almost killed his baby brother via chocolate). I think I want to murder his sister, father, great-grandmother and 923786 cousins, too. It's like that.

-to gym or not to gym? I may puke. the Prof will very likely make me want to stab him, again, and I'm feeling waaaaaaaaay too fat to put on stretchy pants.

-e-bay can suck it. I remember a day when a "vintage" nursery rhyme book was:

a. actually vintage and NOT from the 1980's
b. less than $43
c. cute

- the nursery can suck it, too. the child will probably be all fucking spazzed out from the amount of chocolate his mother consumed during her (lovely) pregnancy...and will never. ever. sleep. I'll just build him a cage, instead.

- my nutritional status for the day = white-trash, ghetto-fied, pre-packaged, preservative and sodium laden bunch of non-food shit. stress, I hate you.

- my hand hurts. bad. how to climb lugging an extra 20 pounds of (dimpled) ass with a bum thumb?

-my arm hurts too. angry typing, fuck you.

-I want more money.

and finally...

fuck the world.

amen. goodnight. suck a fat one.

No comments: