Monday, September 3, 2007

an ode to noogie

I had sex in your hot tub.
and at your wedding reception.
and in your mom's shower.
and on your bed.

and while you were going for ice cream...

yeah, I had some sex then, too.

I had sex while you were putting your kids to bed.
I had sex while MY kid was in bed.
I had sex on the floor in my mom's spare room.

I had sex with the lights on.
I had sex with my shirt on.
I had sex with my dress up...

and left ass prints on the wall.

I did it while you were at work.
I did it when you weren't.
I did it with the dogs watching...

and the neighbors, too.

I've done it sober, drunk, straight and high.
I've done it in tents, vehicles and in the ocean.
I've done it 11 times in one day.

I've gone months without it.

I like it alot...sometimes I like it more.
I like to do it when its raining.
I like to fall asleep right afterwards.
I like to keep my eyes open.
I even like to bite.

yet...as much, and as many ways as I love "it".

I love you even more.

3 comments:

Suki said...

for the record...

I wrote that in fifth grade.

Keith said...

Not sure I could've conceptualized "ass prints" in 5th grade.

No, wait.

Yes. Yes I could've.

samantha said...

slut.


:)