Monday, June 4, 2007

I MUST be drunk...

cause I just identified with this:


my lord...no more gin fo' me.

actually...I must be REALLY drunk...cause I also identified with this:

no more cheap wine, eidah!

and to cap this evening off...a few pics of me with the dog(s) and the new hair.

apparently I'm madhotsexyyouknowyouwantme when:

a. tipsy
I hear bonie chicas are hot, yo.

b. the kid holds the camera
we'll eat your babies.

c. I just whooped hipster ass in piggies (where you going? nowhere.)
does this dog make me look fat?

d. braless.

mommy, is that your nipple?


enjoy!

4 comments:

gwadzilla said...

great photos

Suki said...

see?

I AM a black woman...

Frank Brigandi said...

I agree with the gwadz..
Great pics Suki-rific
I did some work for fergie, she was very nice, between setups I'd play some old BOB marley stuff that his guitar player taught me and it made her cry. She's been through alot, and hates "pop life" as prince has defined it...
.. Me? I just wanna ride my bike and play guitar...
I'm Sicillian, I am probably the only black person here... haha
I have thet cheeks to prove it, I gotta great assssssssss......hahahahhahhaa....

Frank Brigandi said...

Oh and I love those dogs.. holy moly!!!!