Sunday, June 3, 2007

odd

(today whilst shopping)

julie: dood. your eye looks a little red

I check the mirror and notice its super duper red...with some yellowing in the corner

me: hmm. that's odd. I look a little jaundiced. weird.

three minutes later:

julie: umm...your eye!!!

look back in the mirror and notice a BRIGHT yellow blister type fluid filled sac growing exponentially on my eyeball.

like ^ this...but larger, creepier and more pussy looking

skeeved.

the hub comes to get me (since I can't drive after taking the contact out), we hit all the mall eye docs up...all closed. call my family doc who tells me to put a hot compress on the eyelid to help with discomfort and see an eye doc FIRST thing in the morning.

dood. it's not my eyeLID. it's the official eyeball.

oh?!? did you come in contact with any chemicals? not that I know of...

long story short...I spazzed hardcore for about half an hour til I realized that it didn't hurt and I could still see. I had a hot shower, a benny and some fish.

its no longer fluorescent uber creepy yellow or blown up like a balloon. thank you, kismit. nothing scares the bajeepers out of you like thinking your eyeball is going to pop.

3 comments:

davidarmor said...

So the old wive's tale about jerkin' the gerkin making you blind has some substance to it?

gwadzilla said...

hope your eye has recovered

Unknown said...

That is just disgusting! I'd have freaked too.