Friday, June 29, 2007

la musica

I'm packing.
the hub is wallpapering.
the kid was surfing.

I've got the disc changer downstairs rocking out Lauryn Hill, LL Cool J, couple of old school mixes and Dido (I know. I know...Dido).

the hub is on his 83rd repeat of his new Jack Johnson cd.

and the kid is watching Akon videos on-line.

what you hear depends on where you stand. I should trump them all and plug the changer into the house wiring. ha!

my tea's stone cold I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
the morning rain clouds up my windows, but I can't see at all.
and even if I could it'd all be gray, but your picture on my wall...

wonder how much extraneous power we're burning up b/c we can't agree on music?

1 comment:

Suki said...

sweeeeeeeeet!

an old skool kult dance jam just came on downstairs.

I so dub it "pre-percolator"