Monday, April 6, 2009

the lighter side of tired

so, yeah...I'm still tired.

but, at least I'm happy (as long as the lights are on and there's no boogeymen, vampires, werewolves, or other night critters meandering about in my brain).

the sunshine is an amazing thing (I'm tired). It's like the prof and I have emerged from our psuedo-hibernation, are venturing outta the cave and playing with butterflies for the first time.

it's fun...but I'm tired.

today is rainy, and I'm actually thankful for that...if it were sunny, I'd be compelled to take one of our two hour afternoon walks, go climbing tonight and just dig myself deeper into an energy deficit. the fact that its soggy gives me ample excuse to stay in my night shirt (minus the ghost voices, creepy feeling and general scared shitlessness of the actual night).

the sun has melted a few pounds off of me and I can almost see the return of some muscle going on...

perhaps that's why I'm so tired? (nope. I'm going with boogeymen on that one)

maybe I'll take a little nap, sweep the cobwebs outta the corners (highly unlikely, that involves moving about in a controlled fashion), burn a candle or two and throw some sea salt on the thresholds so I can SLEEP without vicious nightmares.

I like my brain. I'd like to leave it intact for a few more years or so. besides, last time I got too scared to go pee in the middle of the night I sold the house only 6 months after buying it.

since the market isn't exactly such that this bitch can be sold...I'm gonna have to find a way to put a lid on the creepies.

out of curiousity...am I making any sense?

nope?

figures...I'm really tired.

No comments: