Thursday, May 28, 2009

the boss o' me

oqui wants me to get a part-time job.

yessir!

I'ma gemme a job, make us some money and laugh OUT LOUD when I come home from work at night to find oqui sprawled on the floor and drooling with the Prof's foot (and/or pee) in his eye.

he has no idea what he's in for. every time I leave him with the baby for a 45 minute run to the grocery store he gives me 'tude for three days following. (by "he" I actually mean the older of the two brats...this time)

I'm bored. I'd LURRRRVE to get my ass outta this house and off boob duty for a few hours a week, but the man has been forewarned...

if he gives me attitude or starts exercising his "moods"...

I'ma cut his face off.

1 comment:

Oak said...

What night am I NOT already sprawled on the floor or sofa, drooling?

You may be right that I have no idea what I'm in for, but I had no idea what I was in for when we got pregnant in the first place.

Who isn't bored? Nobody in the house does anything, Monkey, you, me, the dogs...

So we work our asses off, get outta debt and then get the fuck outta the house. I appreciate the warning...now off to Dick's Sporting goods...gotta find a hockey mask.