Tuesday, May 5, 2009

all clear, but still a lil foggy

the prof's eeg was normal. the nurse said, "it isn't seizures...it's prolly just -his way-"


HAHAHAHAHA

so my child isn't epileptic...just a spazz. I could've called that one without 26 electrodes and 45 minutes of blood curdling screams. it runs in the blood...my 13 year old caught it, too (more on that when I'm not disgusted with her grades and choice in boys).

right now the prof is screaming his ever loving head off. he's REALLY not feeling well...at all.

been having boo boo belly for 3 days, now. it's getting old...for all of us.

he wants to eat food SOOOO badly. he mouths and drools whenever I eat and gnaws on his hand after he's done nursing. he's totally not satisfied with just milk, and is starting to balk at rice cereal.

the kid aint dumb. he wants tater tots. I just wonder when (if ever) he'll be able to eat like a normal child/human. if he has celiac's disease...gluten is a no-no forevah. forevah-evah? forevah.

damn.

what will he smear all over his face at his first birthday??? organic applesauce and rice cereal?

fun.
yum.

meanwhile, I want to eat taquitos and rice and beans like nobody's fucking business, but I'll have to settle for rice milk, watermelon and the occassional Puffin.

I'm getting sick of Puffins.

I'm getting sick of chicken...and turkey...meat in general, really. If I could eat beans, nuts and seeds you'd be reading the true tales of an involuntary vegan (I do so love me some dairy) and I'd be exchanging recipes with long-haired folks (men and women alike) who smell ever so faintly of aging volkswagen bus and patchouli.

I want a cookie. a real cookie.


then I want to take a bath in chocolate.

real.dark.chocolate.



fuck. now I'm hungry...and horny.

1 comment:

Oak said...

I'm your Huckleberry.