Wednesday, May 27, 2009

skillz

we have recently acquired the ability to roll onto our tummy within 3.25 seconds of being put down to nap or sleep regardless of any measure mommy takes to prevent it (and I don't want this to get out, but I'm pretty sure I heard whisperings of duct tape and extension cords)...

we have NOT, however, acquired the consistent ability to roll back onto our back,

nor have we gained the necessary patience or skill to remain asleep on said tummy.

in other words...we're fukt.

4 comments:

Oak said...

'Squirmy' made a liar out of you this morning. He was a model for perfect sleep position: Straight, on his back, parallel with the sides of the crib and arms by his sides.

Suki said...

not exactly.

I nursed on the right side in the morning, was too tired to flip him, so put him in the crib upside down.

when you found him right side up...homeboy had already done a 180 on our asses.

Oak said...

Nope, the way you left him was the way he was sleeping...well at least I think he was sleeping. The boy ownz us, so I wouldn't dispute the chance he was totally faking sleep and pretending to be a 'good' boy.

Suki said...

IF'N he WAS found sleeping the way I allegedly left him...

it most certainly had NOTHING to do with the mass quantities of marijuana he got in his breastmilk.