Tuesday, August 25, 2009

no talky talky

facebook v. the blog.

facebook is winning...but only marginally. I have little energy for either.

there are tons of things I'd like to get down for the sake of posterity (not posterior. while my ass isn't particularly large just now...I am working on it with the remains of that damn cake)...but would feel a lil cheesy just bullet pointing this bitch.

wait. what was I gonna bullet point, anyway?

see. no talky. no typey.

I should just go do some push ups and a carmen elektra strip tease workout.



riiiiiiiiiiiight.

workout.

things of import late (I thing I did some remembering while trying to stave off the mental picture of me in a carmen elektra outfit jiggling my shiznizzle):

-still house hunting. still shooting blanks. I hate ugly houses. most houses are incredibly fucking ugly (particularly in our "comfortable" price range). somebody build a bitch a tent.

-had a "family meeting" at our home rock climbing gym yesterday. the arcade/restaurant/nightclub (with shitty dj)/bar next door has been squeezing them out. finally refused to renew the lease. I cried thinking that place may no longer be. it changed my life...twice.

first, it got me healthy, again. physically active. mentally focused (again...ha!). secondly...its where I met oqui. without that place I wouldn't have the 'pah, wouldn't have the Prof and...well, as tired and trying as it is...I can't imagine my life without either of them.

the gym, however, is merely relocating. buying up the other gym in town. yes...a town this small did have TWO rock gyms. the owner led us all on, made me bawl like a baby.

he said: as of september we're closing our doors. this place will no longer exist.
he paused. I cried.
he then said: as for the other gym in town...I know you guys are gonna probably go there. I know you need a place to climb. I don't want you to think I'd be upset if you go there...in fact, we're hoping you do...

he paused.
then said: cause we're the new owners.

mother fucker!

I went over and hugged him...and whispered in his ear...asshole.

either way, it was pretty emotional for me. ever since we got the call saturday about the meeting I was dreading the news that they would close. its a special place for me...

and now, I guess I'll have to man up and climb that fucking flake route at the other gym.

damn it.

-the Prof is sleeping through the night again (knocking furiously on wood)...so why am I more tired today than I can ever remember being before? must to continue to investigate this whole "sleep" thing. will report new findings.

-had a mini class reunion. almost everyone is fat...and looks WAAAAY older than I do. I was astounded by the titties these ladies were packing and couldn't help but laugh at the little bittles I had poking outta my dress.

ahhh...to be rock climbing thin....and entirely boobless.

I wore my brand spanking new cowboy boots (I was BY FAR the whitest motherfucker in there)...and tore up the dance floor.

damn. I still got it. I can dance for a white girl.

oqui had a problem with my particular style, turned up the drama notch, pitched himself a fit, and subsequently got himself the cold shoulder and stink eye all night.

he must grow up in regards to these things. there will only be so many "can I get a ride home with you? oqui's being a cock" episodes before I just go solo...all the time. he has been informed of such and I'm hoping he acts accordingly.

he better act accordingly.

-the monkey starts school again, soon. in years of yore this was a vodka drinking, tear inducing time of year for me. I missed her when she went back.

now...she's kind of a pain in the ass and I'm not as sad to see her go...but I will miss her. she's got jokes and a wicked dirty sense of humor.

as long as she doesn't drop an f' bomb....she and I can have fun.

hope she focues, does well this year and doesn't frustrate us beyond all comprehension.

...I'd really hate to have to homeschool her annoying ass.

-did I mention I hate ugly houses? yeah. we're having a hella time. wish I could drink more vodka.

which leads me to...

-I can't drink vodka. nursing, dancing, climbing and not sleeping are all adding up to be just a bit more than my body can handle when you throw in two vodka tonics. I was hurting saturday after the reunion EVEN THOUGH I stuck to my two (one and a half really) drinks and drank four glasses of water while still there.

saturday was no good for me.

I guess I'll just have to take up crack or meth.




mmmm....meth whore with a carmen elektra booty and brand spanking new cowboy boots.

yup. that'll work.

5 comments:

Oak said...

"Focues"? Wonder where she gets it?

Oak said...

Acting accordingly in response to my date to YOUR class function, of the attendees, I've met exactly three, while you leave me standing there and go mingle with the crowd, dancing with strangers? Yeah, I recall you almost leaving me over some sort of ditching episode. But, even though the blobby was running amok I still made ya twitch and bite.

Suki said...

i'm confused.

is that how d-bags say sorry?

buddha's girl said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!!! That is some major news about Reading Rocks! Tell everyone there that I wished them all good luck at the "new" gym!!!

Darling And So Charming said...

What'd he do? You were private dancing, dancing for money, doing what you waaaanted to do?

Sorry 80s flashbacks. Where's the gottdamned pikshures? i wanna see horrible classmates. I was happy to see pics from my reunion (i never attend natch) and the only ones who seemed to still go are the snobby bitches (private catholic girls school yo) and they are all double wides with clothes from like, Chicos and shit. Horrible but I felt good seeing the pictures, meow!