Monday, March 9, 2009

no modest mouse for a suki

the child...is seriously in love with the tata.

no bottles. no cups. no straws. no break.

oqui and the monday night old schoolers (including another Sukey, so I guess my title should've been "no modest mouse for THIS suki) are going to see modest mouse on saturday...and I can't go.

not that I want to go, I actually despise the music, but I'd like to be ABLE to go...

but unless the venue has a "mother's room" for pumping and we suddenly find a lactating babysitter...I'm shit outta luck.

in other news:

I'm currently on the fit diet. actually...that's the f-it diet.

fuck it.

I'm eating anything I want (as long as it doesn't contain gluten, dairy, nuts, soy or berries)...and seeing what shakes out.

so far, not too bad. we've had a few green poos and a bit of crying, but the Prof has also slept 8 hours straight the last two nights.

did I mention that I also lost 5 pounds? I hit the new mother lotto. I'm a bajillionaire.

apparently, all it took was a few (previously suspect) vegetables in my diet.

who'da thunk it?

vegetables make you healthy...and don't actually kill you (or your baby) instantly.

*le gasp*

No comments: