Tuesday, August 12, 2008

double durr

this morning I fell off the scale...partly because of what it said (oh! the horror!)...

and partly because I'm a reetee. I said to oqui, "whoa! I just fell off of the scale" I was certain that he was gonna say something like, "no. actually...I think it bucked you, fatass." instead, he just nodded and said, "yeah. I saw that." like it was no big whoop.

then I stared blankly in the mirror (not EXACTLY blanky...I think it was more of a fart face, actually) at the 'pah while he complained about his hair.

I caught a glimpse of myself and realized that it looked an awful lot like I was making a yicky face at his head.

I apologized...to wit he replied: oh, no sweat. I was ignoring you, anyway. I just assumed you were confused.

so there you have it. I fall off 1 1/2" high objects and make a dookie face often enough that those around have come to ignore it.

splendid.

No comments: