Saturday, August 16, 2008

el numero dos

last night included yet another trip to OB triage.

no dilation. no severe contractions (unlike last time)...just "mild uterine irritability"

if this is mild...

no. I'm not even going to finish that statement, I'll just get re-annoyed all over, again.

I'm tired of this. this not-so-great relationship with one of my care providers. this intermittent (extreme) discomfort. this not knowing if I'm in pre-term labor.

and over night...all ALL of my clothing got tight.

I ballooned. my bras are painful, my pants are a joke...and most of my maternity shirts are about 5 inches too short.

moo moos.

its time for moo moos.




ps. ok. I know its time. I'll post some fatso pics soon. very soon. I promise. its just that the second I come home I tend to rip all my uncomfortable clothing off...and well...nobody wants to see that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor punkin. Glad you and sprout are ok. Not long to go. Oct what again?
Anyway... I lived in Yoga pants from Old Navy. Black, not too weird looking and wore first thru last trimester. Same 2 pairs. Brian joked we were going to throw them a boon voyage party before he would burn them he was so sick of them But then he didn't have to host another person in his no no area for 9 goddamned months, did HE? (*Guess I'm not over his faux pas..)

Anyway hang in there. I really did wear the same 5 outfits for the whole pregnancy. I refused to spend $ on stuff I would be done with in no time. And also an excuse not to get too comfy and remain chubbers after i had the baby. It worked!

PICTURES PLEASE!!!!:)