Thursday, August 14, 2008

my list

the following is my short list of people who need a fucking beating:

-my sister for being a fucking douchebag retard who completely fucked her kids up
-my nieces for following in her footsteps
-the jackass parked in front of my house
-my sister and nieces, again.

I swear, I'm going to beat my 13 year old niece into a bloody fucking coma.

this child speaks only of sex. sex with her friends watching. sex six times in one day. sex next to strangers. sex to MY GRANDMOTHER. sex, sex, sex.

I'm sewing her legs shut, giving her two black eyes and a broken nose and sending her to therapy. she is entirely TOO FUCKING YOUNG to be putting her ass out there like some two bit hooker, and way too fucking stupid to see a few years down her chosen path.

obviously, she was psychologically and physically abused by my worthless and insane sister...but where does one draw the line of responsibility?

my just barely teenage niece is now of the opinion that she is capable of making very adult decisions...so, as such...I cease blaming her childhood and begin blaming her for any and all fuck ups.

I have made it abundantly clear that I'm not willing to accept this behavior, she states through tears that she understands and will stop, then calls my daughter up and regales her with unsolicited info about her juvenile (and completely fucking raunchy) sexual exploits.

its beating time. while I feel sorry for what she's gone through...I also love her enough to hold her responsible for her own dumbass actions.

my sister is out of the picture, yet these girls insist on being dumbfucks and continuing her legacy.

oh. no. you. don't.

you have a say in your future now. you have choices. so stop acting like fucking retards and at least TRY TO IMAGINE a future in which you aren't a skank slut.

something drastic WILL happen here. there isn't a chance in hell that I will stand idly by and let this fucking kid do whatever the fuck she wants.

you can only go so far before you're unable to turn back.

I REFUSE to let her get to that point.



military. school.

1 comment:

Darling And So Charming said...

You're lucky Bayley turned out so well, not a coincidence either. You raised her well. Now change her cell # and do not let your niece get a hold of it.

Be so, so glad you have a little boy on the way:) I'm sorry you have to stress over this. It's scary though if they were abused they probably have lost so much self esteem. It's the worst cycle.