Saturday, February 7, 2009

oqui dokie

I'm done with the crying...now I really just want the lil' bammer to take a bottle.

he chewed up and spit out his poor poppa today. oqui has had to bear the brunt of the bottle-giving attempts (I say attempts because it doesn't work for shit) and now the kid gives him a dirty look and the booboo lip every time he gets near him.

if that isn't enough (and it is. oqui's a wee lil' bit heartbroken about it)...the kid pulled a major cockblock this afternoon, as well.

nursing makes you anti-horny. very very much so. don't get me wrong, I'll cuddle like a motherfucker, but I am absolutely disinclined to perform any acts involving genitals, psuedogenitals or even sensitive skin. I'm estrogen deprived and asexual (not to mention a lil' bit chubby), so when I finally caved this afternoon, only to be interrupted...well...

the 'pah just can't win for trying.

he passed out, probably from crying (Daddy, not the mini-devil) on the couch around 8:30 and since I was in bed 'til noon (the lil' sucker woke me up FOUR times to nurse last "night")...its nowhere nears sleepy time for meh.

I'm bored...almost bored enough to consider having sex.


nah. not that bored...


I've got the innerwebs.

1 comment:

Oak said...

I don't get it. He either doesn't trust me or just plain hates me. He literally freaks out with me. I did get some 'quality time' with him before the shit hit the fan again...it's getting old though. I don't know what's wrong and don't know what to do to remedy the problem.

I guess I'm going to have to use the internet as well.