Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the universe is my bitch

and other things to consider.


oqui doesn't like the taste of my left boob. my sincere hope is that this child doesn't share his pickiness.

I had to dress "un-pregnant" for an interview today because I was afraid they wouldn't hire a preggers. I was so successful that now, I'm afraid they'll hire me and I'll have to leave halfway through the school year.

my 12 yo is at a boy's house. a boy who spelled penus (penis, genius) wrong when he graffitied it on our dusty window. he has an appointment to come over tomorrow at 5:30 to wash all of our windows or oqui's going to castrate him. hell, he might castrate him, anyway. just for good measure.

I think I got jipped by an e-bayer out of $150. if I don't get the package soon...I'm going to fly to texas and kick her lilly white ass.

hell, I might fly out there and kick her ass, anyway. just for good measure.

the universe is my bitch, but I'm outta butter. I can't make cookies without butter. and just typing the word "butter" three times has completely eliminated my desire to bake.

so now, I'm going out to buy a cookie.

I should be at the gym bouldering or something. I'm not. I'm writing to-do lists and contemplating which pajamas I'm gonna put on in 42 seconds.

I'm down to 34 seconds and i have yet to decide.

32...
28...
24...

I've got it. opah's snowman boxers.

with 11 seconds to spare.

No comments: