Friday, June 13, 2008

why?

why is it so hot my ass is sticking to the seat?
I got all kinds of excited this morning when the temp was 72. yes. 72. I like 72. 90...nooootttt so much. I'm completely worthless in this shit (and otherwise). I've started a dozen different projects in the last week and haven't finished any of them. my house is falling apart, my bum is sweaty, and I'm booooooooored.

q. can you be lazy and bored at the same time?

a. yes. watch me.

why can't I seem to write a cover letter to save my (financial) life?
as previously mentioned...I'm bored. I WANT a job...not like 40 hours or some crazy shit like that...but 20 a week might keep me from feeling like a beached whale. a little productivity couldn't hurt...'specially since caffeine is prohibited.

why is the majority of 'pop' music today rap? I'm not objected to some much needed hip-hop from time to time, but its a bit irksome that I'm playing the top 100 pop hits of 2007 (according to I-Tunes, that is)...and I find myself unable to escape 'da club.' fuck da club. my ass can't fit into chickenhead pants and tube tops. I wanna be in the woods. the woods like baggy clothes.

they told me so.

along those lines...

why can't I JUST GET COMFORTABLE, ALREADY???
noone is spared my wardrobe confusion. today I've worn the kid's clothes, three of her friends', the kid's dad's girlfriend's, mine, oqui's, even a hand-me-down tank top from my mom.

If I weren't so preggo-porky...

I'd just say fuck it and go nude.

I might just do it, anyway.

I hate my neighbors.

they have it coming...

1 comment:

samantha said...

Cover letters are over rated. I was a recruiter for years and if someone didn't write one, I didn't notice... but if someone wrote one, I'd scan it for mistakes... they all basically say the same fucking thing... not worth reading. Of course, if I was hiring a writer (which I never did) I'd probably read them.

My point.. don't be afraid to send a resume without a cover letter.