Wednesday, June 18, 2008

worst e-bay transaction ever (at least for me)

I won an auction a few weeks back for some maternity clothes. I e-mailed her right away, and a bunch of times after that...hesitant to send money until I got word from her. when I did...it was nasty.

sooo...as you can guess, I let the bitch know. I wouldn't give someone a fat fucking dime if they got sassy with me in person, yet this heffa ho slutty hussy got all kinds of pissy with me in an e-mail. I told her to cancel the transaction, refund the money and have a nice day. she responded with "I'll be shipping the package tomorrow".

that was over two weeks ago.

at this point its not only about the money (but seriously...150 of OUR dollars in some bitch's pocket with nothing to show for it DOES piss me off)...but the principle. I always vote with my dollar and despise the fact that I have no recourse in this situation. a local merchant would eat my foot if they provided this kind of customer service, not be cashing my check.

a few excerpts from our oh-so-pleasant-and-entertaining exchanges:


me to her (two weeks after sending her payment...and getting no word):

this is my second attempt to contact you regarding shipping date of this item.

have you shipped it? if so...when?

I am concerned that because you "don't do insurance" there may be difficulty tracking this package. I've received another package from Texas shipped several days after you said you would send this one...yet have not received yours.

If I do not hear from you within a day or so, I will be filing a dispute with e-bay.

from her to me:

FYI, like your paypal problem, I am have shipping issues so I'm sure you understand. I proceeded to ship USPS last week put but they wouldn't let me print the correct postage online nor pick up unless I made the packages priority. Unfortunately the local P.O. has a 30 min. wait and that doesn't work for me during my lunchtime therefore I use p/u. I proceeded to ship fedex on monday and they neglected to p/u. I rescheduled for today but for ground delivery they need 24 hr notice so it will be picked up tomorrow. I assume the package you received from TX wasn't 2 packages and a cummulative total of almost 30 LBS.

me to her:

once again, I'd prefer you keep the package and issue a refund. I get the distinct impression that your 'shipping issues' are more out of spite than actual logistics.

Just so you know, I did not intentionally delay your payment, initially, and feel like I did my part to communicate with you what our timeline was going to be. I haven't gotten the same from you.

If you hadn't sent the package when you said you were going to (two weeks ago)...you should've dropped me a line. instead, every time my dogs bark I rush down there thinking I have a delivery to sign for.

not cool.

I don't like this transaction one bit. really. I've never once had such difficulty either communicating with or doing business with someone through e-bay.

either way, lets just end this quickly, please. send the package or the money (and I think you know which I prefer) as soon as you can.

from oqui to me (after reading her reply)

Just get the money back. Eff her and her shipping woes that took her an entire week from the day she accepted payment to even begin experiencing. Get the money back, or I'll fly John down to Texas so he can graffiti in the dust on her windows!

Your point of open communication during this transaction being completely one sided is the main reason for my displeasure. Every step along the way we contacted her. From initial Paypal transfer to responding to her initial concern over the time period for the money to clear, to cordial requests for shipping date and confirmation of receipt of payment.

Now two weeks out, she still hasn't shipped a thing and if she does, it'll be close to three weeks after she took our money that anything arrives. Completely unacceptable.

The pot has called the kettle black and she jumped the gun with her accusations of our 'deliberate' delay of paypal money transfer. Now her accusations are coming back to haunt her and she plays the, "it took you X days to pay me, so you should understand".

You call me defensive? This bitch can pack sand and refund the money. Not sure what ebay's regulations are, but seeing as we paid for this two and a half weeks ago, and we have nothing, she needs to be reported. If we have a copy of all of our contact attempts and e-mail correspondance, she's gotta be in violation of something.

Now I'm pissed off and I want my money back. This transaction has failed miserably and in my opinion, it's due completely to her lack of knowledge of how these things are supposed to work and acceptable time frames, whether it's Paypal related or seller/buyer related. She is in error, and needs to realize this, and judging by her immature, belated response, we will need to have an authority point it out to her.

------------------------------------------------------

so oqui's pissed. but, he's got anger management issues...so that's to be expected.

if/when I get that package...I'm immediately putting all the contents back up on e-bay.

bitch probably anthraxed 'em.

1 comment:

Darling And So Charming said...

Gee I'll assume you received your package then.