Thursday, June 18, 2009

wedding. what? what?

finally getting down to the business of planning a wedding.

whoa...

just, whoa.

looking at a fall ceremony. stone barn (oqui wants wood, but oqui aint paying an extra 6 grand, so he'll take what he gets and like it). blue grass band. fireplace. oranges, browns, golds...I think I'm getting close.

going to visit a venue tomorrow.

lets pray it doesn't suck.

the Prof is having a well-baby visit today...5 and 1/2 months late. I'm just not that interested in getting any more vaccinations right now (or ever) and don't feel like being pressured, but I am curious to see how his growth is...so I'm gonna pony up and arm wrestle the pediatrician.

hopefully, they don't ever-so-politely ask me to find another doctor.

he's been god awful cranky and sick for a few days, so I'm guessing his weight is not gonna wow them. "Mrs. Professor's mother, we really think you should consider formula...blah, blah, blah."

bite me, doc.

bite me.

No comments: