Thursday, June 19, 2008

mike and ike's

Caroline,

Yes!!!

of course I got your package...and ate half the candy immediately...then used the other half to bribe oqui and the kid to do some cleaning. loved, loved, loved all the cutie baby goodies.

in fact, loved them so much that we're going to schedule an ultrasound to see if this kid has a winker and we'll get to use them.

have I not thanked you yet for that??????????

if so...I'm a bad, bad suki.

very bad.

but, I'll make it up to ya...





by e-mailing you pictures of oqui's package.










.

5 comments:

Darling And So Charming said...

Ah so. Ok. no just freaked as I get package delivery men who like to leave them out front no buzzer no nothing. Even for signature stuff only.. freaks me out. Good. I have a feeling he might be a he, too. Regardless...I got a nice Navy Baby Bjorn carrier that is good for both sexes and is on the way in a week.. good!
Ok. Keep me posted or I'll come out there and write shit on the windows with your O-pah. We'll tag things, and shit!

Big Mike said...

Please tell me Caroline isn't the hussy from Texas.

Suki said...

well...caroline is currently in texas, and may well be a hussy.

but you'll have to ask her about that.

Darling And So Charming said...

Mike...reading comprehension 101: ?La suki told Hussy via Ebay she had already received another package from TX (mine)...and made it clear to said hussy that clearly the USPS was not to blame for the delay. Therefore we are indeed two separate entities. Just clearing that up.

Suki- got yer message. I'm calling you when baby is calm and I get a minute...this will be you soon. Ha! Typing w/ one hand now...not in the dirty way, get your mind outta the gutter I have a baby here who won't let me put him down. It's kind of cute.
Oh and I cannot wait until July 9... if it's a lil boy I will scream. Or a little girl I can get you a cute girly outfit for her,,,they make better stuff for girls anyway. Exciting!! xoxo

Big Mike said...

Having reviewed your posts I realise that I've exposed my weakness for commenting before lunch when my brain is clearly a nocturnal animal.