Friday, June 27, 2008

ocean failboat

my grand plan to escape suburbia (and all my responsibility) to dip my tootsers in the ocean was a major fail.

(honestly...I just didn't want to)


BUT, I did make it as far as the Beans Queen's Palace for seven strawberries, a crackle plant and some much needed venting, which poor dear colin, being present and possessing a penis, managed to bear the brunt of.

I got home around midnight to a furiously scrubbing o'pah...and graciously decided to allow him to live.

I love the guy, but I get the distinct impression his days are numbered.

if we ever decide to bear another child...

he's carrying it and I'M going riding.

1 comment:

Kim said...

throwing you a life ring...catch!! Oh,fuck...you missed...
Yeah, the beach would have been infinitely more relaxing.
Nah.
Anytime you want to plant an amarylis, let me know. It has your name on it.