Thursday, June 12, 2008

they duped me!

my lovely Miss Doctor What's-Her-Face, my chiropractor and new love of my life...

wasn't there today.

the shock. the horror.

instead I had dr. I'm-a-bit-nervous-around-women...who said he was surprised he could "perform."

whoa there, killer.

you've got your legs pressed into my body, my boobs are hanging out my shirt (I should've worn a t-shirt), your hands are all over me...

and you're having performance anxiety?

ruh roh.

I swear my body shut down, disallowed any and all cracking (wouldn't want it to crack the WRONG way, now would I?), and settled for a tuesday appt with the love o' my life.

it's cool dr. I-don't-get-laid-very-often, I aint mad. I still got my fifteen minutes of electro-shock therapy and a good giggle out of this morning's appointment.

don't stress it too much.

I hear it happens to all the doctors. really.

next time...I'm sure you'll do just fine.

4 comments:

Big Mike said...

Poor boy was stuck in a difficult place there. To a lot of men pregnant women are hot, but you are such an over powering personality that you scared his enthusiasm away. And in the process probably saved both of you a world of awkwardness.

Suki said...

he hurt my neck.

the boy must die.

Big Mike said...

As long as he actually hurt you. I don't want you out there just randomly offing people. Folks already have a poor opinion of hormonal women and gun control.

Suki said...

don't worry, big mike...

I'll use a knife.