Friday, November 14, 2008

harmony

there is balance in the universe.

after nearly killing me (and my boobs) the other night...the Professor has repented.

he spent the majority of today quietly observing his surroundings. he allowed several hiney changes without a single complaint...

and he did something that approximated a smile.

goddamn this kid is cute.

I think I'm going to have to go in and actually WAKE mr. give me the boob every 43.78 minutes for a feeding.

who's child is this???

and can I keep him? please!

1 comment:

Darling And So Charming said...

Dammit. If I lived closer I could bring Mister Fat Legs over and we could have play dates (i.e. them staring at each other). This is crap. I need to get back east. I threatened Brian (PMS) I would get a divorce just to move , no other reason, Ha. I'm vile.

I want to kiss PSB and pat his newborn lil' head..