Tuesday, November 25, 2008

so yeah...

we climbed.

I did suck. worse than I expected, actually. I was unbalanced, lacking technique, way weak and my harness didn't fit. I want a do-over on the last 10 months.

I also did snarl. I tried not to, but it was inevitable. people were near him. people I didn't know. me no likey.

all in all I have mixed feelings about the evening.

the climbing gym USED to be like a second home...tonight I felt like a stranger.

worse than a newb, cause I know I should know what I'm doing...and DO know enough to know that I looked like an idjut.

on the other hand...

that harness aint getting any bigger and unless I feel like lugging around 10 pounds of "training weight" for the rest of my life...

a girl's gotta hit the wall.

(literally, figuratively and colloquially)

No comments: