Wednesday, August 1, 2007

interne(t)rds

so a bunch of low-life, no-life, basement dwelling 'tards decided to ass-rape me on-line.


they pillaged my blog. cracked my photobucket account. copied quotes from pretty much any forum I've ever been on. attacked my personal musings and photographs like a pack of rabid muskrats (I won't give them the pleasure of being equated to anything much more menacing)...

and did it all for sport.


hence...all of my picture links now GONE.

my blog going private for a day or two.

and my new favorite toy:






they claimed no malicious intent (kiss my ass, douchebags)...

other than WHAT???

ridiculing my innermost musings?

depriving me of my outlet?

hunting down my on-line associates and friends?

fuck you, losers. I don't live that way.

blog on, suki.


ps. now, I have your IP addresses. bitches.

3 comments:

danger monkey said...

that sucks. rachael found out it was blocked first. she thought you didn't like us anymore. I'll let her know it's back up.

Keith said...

Wow... I had no idea. Sorry to hear you've been violated in this way :-(

But I'm glad to see you back.

Oh, and as a good friend always says in situations like this (or really, truth be told, in most any situation), "Fuck those motherfuckers".

It's pretty much an all-purpose sentiment.

Keith said...

I will greatly miss seeing you with yer finger up yer nose...

...and I would gladly swap email addresses with you!