Friday, May 9, 2008

its muh birfday...it..its muh birfday!

no. it's not.

but it certainly FEELS like it.

no. it feels better than muh birfday. it feels like christmas, new years, muh birfday, all saints day and groundhog's day all rolled up into, cause...

yesterday was my very last day of subbing EVAH.

evah, evah, evah. EVAH!

never going back. even if I was allowed (which I'm probably not)...you couldn't pay me (ha! like it paid, anyway) to get back into a classroom with thug nuggets and a-holes.

nEVAH.

yesterday I had the worst kids in the school. 8th graders segregated from the rest of their peers because they are too agressive, assinine and attitude-y to do any work.

and I had them.
in a basement room.
with no windows.
or AC.
for more than an hour.

soooooooooo...long story short: they're fucking lunatics. I'm a fucking lunatic. they lost their shit. I lost mine back. words were exchanged. I scared the shit out of the so-called bad asses (they didn't think a pregnant little white girl had it in her. I showed them)...

and then quit promptly at 3:05.


fuhq. that. shit.

it is NOT worth my blood pressure going out of control.
it is NOT worth losing three hours a sleep every night from stress.
it is NOT worth giving birth to a poor lil innocent babe wrought with stress and anxiety from birth.
it is just not worth it.

when I went to sign out of the building (forever)...the lord(s) was(were) shining upon a suki...

cause I got the opportunity to do the closest thing to quitting a sub could ever do.

pity that the woman who happened to be present for the brunt of my tirade in no way deserved it...but it felt good nonetheless.

I took her a list of names of children I wanted executed...she closed the door and asked me to sit down.

ruh roh.

she STARTED to say that the kids told her I cursed at them...but before she could finish her warning to me I blew my top.

things I remember saying...in no particular order.

YES, I cursed at those bastards!!! they're lucky I didn't throw a chair or chinese star.

I am SO fucking done with this (slammed my badge on the desk)! I tried. I really did. I tried to help. I've been doing this shit job, for shit pay, for over a year now...holding on dearly to the infrequent moments when I actually felt like I was doing something GOOD. like I was getting through to someone.

no more! I'm done.

for the last thirty minutes I looked out at that classroom of babboons and saw nothing but a sea of blood and decapitated bodies. I'm done. I'm leaving before I get arrested.

oh please. LET a parent say something to me. I would LOVE the opportunity to beat one of them unconscious. its their fucking fault. I'm done.

the worst part isn't the disrespect or the assinine attitude. NO. its looking at them and seeing their future. and you know what that is? nothing. absolutely nothing. humans who behave that way have NO future. I'm done.

-------------------------


sooo...I'm done. between an administration that doesn't give a fuck. parents who are either on crack or selling it. students who either can't sit still or have no goal other than to perturb me...

I'm done.

I'm ALMOST tempted, though, to take one final assignment. to go back to the school where the principal flipped on me BECAUSE HIS FUCKING PARKING LOT IS TOO SMALL (and he's a fucking spazz)...

and throw a left hook to his chin.

I've already told him off good and hard...

but slapping him like a bitch would put the cherry, on the sprinkles, on the icing...

on the quitting cake.


I'm done!

2 comments:

Big Mike said...

So...

8:30 Monday then???

Suki said...

ten dollah.

anyting you whant.