Thursday, July 2, 2009

karmic bitch slap

I need to realign my energies.

the universe is getting back at me.

for me...it tends to manifest itself in physical, more specifically, mechanical ways.

the volvo is in a bad way. after having the timing belt and water pump replaced less than a month ago, the something or other cam, hydraulic, exhaust crank whatchamajigger in close proximity to said belt, is now blown, as well.

blown on the way to west virginny, but I'm soooo not ready to talk about that disastrous fiasco, yet. maybe never.

on the way to pick up the dying grocery getter...a stone cracked oqui's windshield...

right in my face.

I saw it coming about 45 seconds before it happened. I knew.

I also know where this is heading. If I don't correct my cosmic swirl...this could get bad. really bad.

times of transition and indecision tend to bring about this energy for me.

I'm done trying to figure out the signs...I'm just gonna (very calmly) look inside, figure out what I WANT and project a positive future. I know how powerful my mind is. I delivered a baby in less than 3 hours with literally NO PAIN.

full moon is next tuesday. I can reign this in...I just have to relax.

2 comments:

Oak said...

Keep relaxing. Give the dolls away. Plan on hitting Dorchester in September.

Liz Schleeper said...

I miss this blog. I need to click it every day. Excellent.