Monday, July 27, 2009

prescription

talked to a counselor/therapist (what's the difference) today.

I think I've got the right chica for the job. she breastfed twins, was so exhausted she could hardly move and knows precisely where I'm coming from.

I rambled about miscellaneous and random stuff and once cried about my dying tree outback.

she ended it with, "you need sleep. you MUST sleep."

my lame ass reply was, "I'm trying."

and that I am. things don't get this out of hand for me without an effort to control them...I just can't seem to find or regain a rhythm that let's me relax enough to REST.

but...when I got home, I was totally anihilated so I asked the monkey to take the prof for a walk while I snoozed.

it was short and sweet...and now I'm worried like hell for my children, but I napped for the first time in...

don't know. long time.

I had some chili (deemed gluten free by the manufacturer's "safe" list). gonna have a little more chili...

then maybe another couple o' minutes o' nap.

not too bad, I must say.

not too bad.

1 comment:

Oak said...

Turn the computer off and go to sleep!