Tuesday, July 21, 2009

sooo sleepy

whaaaaaat is up with me?

last night I feel like I finally got some (albeit interrupted, but) decent sleep. woke up feeling pretty durn good...well, the fourth time I woke up I felt ok. 4am, 5:30am, and 7:30am were a slightly different story.

I got up, did some chores, had a little sunflower seed butter on a rice cake (yes, I'm still eating reetee food), played with the Prof, was thinking how wonderful it is to see the world through well-rested eyes...

then hit a frickin wall.

sooooo sleepy, again. suddenly, my arms were too heavy to lift, the baby was just waaay too far away to chase and it was really incredibly and intensely hot in the house.

something's up. could be my diet. could be the drain and strain of nursing. could be summer. could be the blahs...

but it definitely feels like something physical. thyroid, maybe? the bad-ass return of big girl hormones? I think my stankbutt attitude is definitely a result of the physical fatigue...moreso than a cause.

so, again I say...whatup?

I'm just too tired to be accommodating. normally, oqui and I would go climb or ride off an argument, but these days he mentions a bike or a rope and I'm like...bitch, please. I'd have to stand up to do that.

I suppose a dietician and a gp are in order...

but...I don't feel like looking up the numbers.

1 comment:

Kim said...

mono.
stop drinking from my glass.
and stop kissing me...duh.