Sunday, September 21, 2008

it has come to my attention

that I'm NOT pure evil.

we started our hypnobabies class this week (holy most boring three hours of my life) and got a chance to chat up the instructor for a few minutes before getting started.

a little background on Lasi:

she's a birth doula, a child birth educator, a hypnotherapist, mother of three and co-founder of the mothering and more support and education network. a true and through baby loving, parenting hippy guru...

and SHE didn't like being pregnant, either!!!

!!!YES!!!

I am NOT the most selfish, self-centered, self-involved whine-a-baby on the planet.

some people just don't like being knocked up.

that being said...with all my brand spanking new hypno-programming going on...

I can honestly say that I haven't hated it this week. he's getting big (probably too big) and squishing my internal organs...

but I feel a blissful sort of exhaustion that I might (dare I say it?) equate to 'peace' in my less worked up moments.


that...and I know I'm close, now.

not because I'm having dreams of the baby (I've been having those all along)...


but because I'm having dreams of climbing, again.

No comments: