Wednesday, September 24, 2008

mucus

go away!

my mumps titer showed that I still have an immunity and no active infection.

shweeeet!

nevertheless, I'm sick as a dog.

for the record...coughing hurts like a mofo when your abdominal wall is stretched paper thin. I hereby veto coughing.

while I'm sweating and gagging and feeling a bit nauseous from swallowed phlegm...I can't help but wonder if the lil' booger is sick, too???

is he in there gasping for breath and aching like a mofo?
does the lil' guy need a fluid change or an ice pack?

I can say one thing for certain...he's obviously as mechanically uncomfortable as I am, cause he won't stop SQUIRMING!!!

rootching around constantly. rib spreading, liver kicking, pelvis stretching antics.

I might mind it...

if I had anything else to do these days.

1 comment:

Big Mike said...

Spit him out and let him fend for himself.