Thursday, September 4, 2008

yet me go!

I went back to work yesterday...planning on filling a vacant reading position at the high school until either:

a. they hired a 'real' teacher
b. I went into labor
or (the most likely option)
c. I got sick of it.

well...I got sick of it in three hours.

by 4th period a psychopath threatened me.

by sixth I had a student on a bad trip.

by seventh I could only laugh and say things like, "oooh! did they hire a juggler?" or "hmm. must be taco day" when the cafeteria errupted into fights and chaos.

by 8th a vice principal came into my classroom and lectured the mongloids for 20 minutes (in the process saying some uber discriminatory things about me that I'm still deciding whether or not to pursue) while a student made lude humping gestures behind his back.

by ninth I had called in to quit the position...and told 6 or 10 people off.

all told, I spent 7 1/2 hours in Hades...and decided once and for all (I really mean it this time)...that I'm never going back. I let the sub service know that under no circumstances should I be considered for any position where the students are too big for me to toss...

and since the 5th graders are 20 years old in this district...I'm stopping at about 2nd grade...

if I ever go back at all.

I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking to begin with. I was bored. we need money...it made sense at the time. I was feeling well rested and figured "I climb mountains...I can handle these punks."

neg.a.tive.

mountains don't curse you out and make you wanna punch them. I'm still reeling over the fact that a 16 year old boy physically threatened a woman almost 8 months pregnant.

if oqui had been there, that kid've died. hell...if ANY gentleman or member of polite society had been there, they would've ripped his face off.

total losers.

so the district continues to crumble (it's literally the worst I've ever seen it)...and i'm not having one single. fricking. thing. to do with it.

it's outta my hands...

not worth me going to jail over.

1 comment:

Oak said...

That school district must have either a REEEALY long short bus or hundreds of regular type short buses.

I'm not a violent man, but nobody in their right mind physically threatens a woman, my woman, or a pregnant woman....EVER! Of course he probably gets to watch his 'dad' beat the living hell out of his 'mom' day in and day out so model behavior is not well suited to this fuck.

May the moderately gentlemanly peers tear his nuts off so the cycle is broken...at least one families vicious downward spiral.

The lowest common denominator which contributes nothing to society except the legacy of perpetuatal assininery and ignorance should not be allowed to continue to spread his filth, and I'm not talking about the Shrub in office here, but our very own local boys.

they take nothing seriously, unless perhaps you cut on their chromed out, multi-colored primered, Honda civic from 1989 with the flag of their nation hanging from the rear view. Way to 'rep-ruh-sent' your fellow countrymen. Fuck you, fuck you're fake pride and you're shitty attititude, I'm sick of feeling bad for your 'unfair' classification in our society. You all have a choice to rise above the BS...but instead on average 90% of you decide to take the easier road of ruin.

Go ahead threaten Suki one more time...I'll fuck you up with one teste tied behind my back...of course this could be construed as cheating as I have three of these.