Thursday, October 2, 2008

come on, money stick!!!

we need a new furnace. the old (and I DO mean old) one has come to the point of endangering our lives.

sooo...I'm having estimates done for replacing the furnace, drilling through the sides of the house and blowing insulation in (it currently has none), and have the ducts cleaned and sealed.

I'm also having the alarm company come out and make sure all the smoke detectors are working.

all of this means the house will be a disaster area for the remainder of my pregancy...

and its officially off the market, now.

BUT...I'll feel warm, safe and security system protected. (oqui might be in pain, however, from selling his spare kidney to pay for all of this)

for those of you who just LOOOOOVED this place but didn't make an offer...

too late, suckas!

aren't you upset you didn't get to replace the furnace and deal with insulation dust yourselves?

No comments: