Tuesday, October 28, 2008

this could mean something...

or this could mean nothing at all, but...

I lost my mucus plug today (for real this time...not just in a dream).

I'm hoping it means birthing waves are just around the corner and lil' man is ON.HIS.WAY!!!


either way...I should probably:

-pay the doulas
-clean the house
-get the nursery set up (yes. its STILL not set up)
-find some old sheets and plastic
-decide on a name for 'y'unior
-eat three bowls of brownie batter (while this has no relation whatsoever to going into labor...I think it'd be a nice touch)

wish me luck and SPEED!!! (I'm sooooo bored)

4 comments:

Kim said...

dude...Halloween birthday! I can feel it!!
(my grandfather was born on Halloween...maybe that's where this vibe is comin from)

Big Mike said...

Don't clean anything or set up anything. It will miraculously do itself next time you're taking a nap. (Oqui, you're up)

And take it easy. Brownie batter takes effort to make. Just drop 2 weetbix in a bowl of milk and keep piling on the white sugar until you can't see the biscuits and can barely see the milk.

Oak said...

I cleaned your rug. So that's taken care of.

Darling And So Charming said...

I lost mine and it was 2 WEEKS until I finally had my doc induce. I was so mad! Online people all had opinions but most concur that it has little bearing on when he will come. Damn.

I need to call you before you get all busy with a new baby and stuff. :)