Friday, October 31, 2008

Dear The Whole Entire World,

Go eff yourself.

My issues with you are innumerable and indescribable...as evidenced by my unwillingness to talk to anyone (just leave me alone), and the fact that I've been watching the Discovery Channel non-stop for 6 hours.

I guess I'm just too fucking lazy to put a bullet in my head.

I am emotionally, physically, psychologically and hormonally drained. I haven't got an ounce left. My blood pressure is high, my head is in a vice grip, I'm at 123% abdominal capacity and I truly and completely despise my position in life right now.

I'm finding it hard to:

-like
-trust
-tolerate
-be close to
-talk to

ANYONE.

My likely-to-stab-the-next-motherfucker-who-gets-near-me index is astronomical.

So, go about your merry business, dear the whole entire world, and kindly...

leave me the fuck alone.

3 comments:

Big Mike said...

Ah yes, the rantings of a pregnant woman.

Darling And So Charming said...

alrighty! Glad I read this before I was gonna call this afternoon. Yikes!

Suki said...

not you, caroline.

I could bitch about things to you.