Monday, October 13, 2008

super mega bad dream.

for some reason...my entire family was at my house...

and I couldn't feed any of them. (<----christmas party anxiety?)

then...I lost my mucus plug (in a rather dramatic and graphic fashion that I'll spare you all. all 3 of you, anyway) and couldn't get ahold of oqui or the birth center.

THEN...when I went to the birth center they 'checked me' using a greasy mcdonald's paper bag as a glove...and sent me home to 'complain about it some more.'

when I got home, after attempting to call oqui 43,538,389 times...I found him sitting at the kitchen table...

as a fat asian man (<----I'm really not sure what that signifies, but boy was it scary)...

staring at his cell phone as it rang, yet again...and ignoring it.

several minutes later he spoke, only to tell me he had been fired.

(did I mention he was a fat asian man???)

sooo....


I'm never going to sleep, again.

2 comments:

Darling And So Charming said...

I was PISSED when I lost my plug (if it grosses anyone out SORRY) and I was on the interwebs for hours some people said labor would be imminent others said it meant nothing and it could be a week or so. DAMN. I was freaked to find out my water had broken and I didn't even KNOW IT (from the dr. when I had checked in finally) The baby's giant noggin had blocked it from all coming out at once. Nice.

Call a bitch sometime:) Or wait I need to call you back..

XOX

It's around the corner, wheee! homestretch..

Big Mike said...

It's not the sleeping you need to avoid. It's the acid. You never know what those chemicals might be doing to the baby.