Thursday, December 18, 2008

bizarro blog

This week has been just excellent!

The weather is warm, sunny and inspiring. I've been taking lots of long walks with the Prof and the dogs, and the I'm feeling toned, tan and trim.

The house looks gorgeous and is ready for the holidays. Honestly, I can't wait for my entire family to come over for christmas. this'll be the best christmas EVER!!!

Oqui and I are closer than ever. Having a baby has worked wonders for our relationship.

The Monkey's grades have really improved, her room is clean and she's been a tremendous help around the house.

The Prof has really settled in nicely. no more spitting, gagging or painful reflux. He's sleeping peacefully through the night and I'm pretty well rested, myself.

We've got plenty of money and are planning a family vacation to the Mediterranean so we can just relax and enjoy each other some more. We've also organized a charity toy drive and are busy, busy, busy helping those less fortunate this season.

We're trully blessed.

1 comment:

Oak said...

This week has been just horrible!

The weather is cold, cloudy and uninspiring. I've been literally breaking my back have had little quality time with the Prof, the dogs no longer recognize me, and I'm feeling drained, pale and stressed out.

The house is a constant battle, smells like pee and is ready for a nuclear weapon. Honestly, I can't wait to crawl into a deep coma and wake up in Utah!!!

Geneia and I are at each other's throats over any little thing. Having a baby has put a gigantic strain on our relationship.

The Monkey's grades have improved from last quarter, however I constantly have to make sure she completes the work, her room is more of a disaster than the rest of the house put together and she needs a major lesson in how to help out around the house without asking 40 times over the course of 7 days, and without the bullshit teenage attitude. She gets off Scott (haha) free here at home.

The Prof has been spitting, gagging and still has painful reflux. He's sleeping at best 5 hours a night but more like 5 minutes a night and both Geneia and I have suffered as a result. Sleep, what in the hell is that?

We have no money and are planning a family vacation to the bankruptcy court. We've also organized a charity toy drive for us. and are busy, busy, busy joining the growing mass of those less fortunate this season.

We're truly fucked.

Appreciation is certainly hard to earn. Positive attitudes are a thing of the past.

Sincerely,
Mr. Scrooge McFucknut