Monday, December 15, 2008

he ran into my foot. honest

since my daily life brings absolutely NOTHING of interest these days...I'm gonna go ahead and start telling stories from my past.

gonna start small since my attention span is...ooh. look at the pretty flower!

Brian and Vicky. sister and brother. evil incarnate. they were the neighborhood bullies (until I inherited the spot) in my childhood...well, 'hood.

Vicky was considerably older than I was, thus, we had limited encounters. the only one I can CLEARLY remember was when she offered me a piggy back ride...

only to drop my dumb ass in a puddle.

fucking bitch. I told my Grampa (father of 11 of his own and pretty much EVERYBODY'S grampa...'cept mine that day). he found her on the playground. asked her what happened. she lied. he (at least appeared to) believe(d) her. I felt violated. only this morning did I realize that he was humoring her.

fucking bitch.

her hellion brother brian was closer to my age and we clashed almost daily.

all that ended when he accidentally ran into my foot. my grandparents owned an urban church and my father was the pastor. we were southern baptists, which I'm guessing explains a whole hella lot. every year missionaries from the DEEP DEEP south used to come up and stage vacation bible school. I hated that week.

we lived in the parsonage above the church, and were promptly evicted from our bedrooms to make space for classrooms all week. meaning...neighborhood kids were chilling in my bedroom and eating in my kitchen.

fucking bitches.

where was I? oh, yeah...brian and vicky. they were neglected, abused and acting out (frankly, so was I but nobody seemed to give a shit about that. now did they?)...and got away with MURDER because they "needed the attention."

round about wednesday of that week I had had enough of brian's incorrigable ass rumaging through my shit, raining on my parade and pissing me off.

so...I was standing on the steps outside. he approached from the sidewalk approximately 4 feet below...

and his mouth accidentally ran into my foot.

what I gotta say? the boy was clumsy.

No comments: