Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is a cluster fuck

we not only dried the tree off...but completely out, as well.

I'm guessing it'll last 'til the 26th...maybe longer since my sunroom is about 14 degrees.

we went to the mall tonight. the far away mall. the its so damn cold you can't open your car door and you're now trapped in the mall-mall.

the griswalds got nothing on us.

the prof went ballistic. overstimulated. I guess nursing him in the food court was just too much...

so I finished in Arby's.

the monkey slammed the grocery getter's hatch on my head. oqui kicked me and I tore the nail on my business finger into the nail bed.

in retaliation I:

-punched the car
-scratched the kid
-kicked oqui back
-and gave myself the finger

I still don't have any gifts for anyone. I haven't made any that I said I was going to. my house is really REALLY really trashed, now (like the dogs got into the diaper pail kinda trashed). I'm broke and have no food and have to cook for the party that was supposed to be here, but is now moved elsewhere because I cried like a little girl about it...

and I forgot, ever so briefly, about the prof's disastrous reaction to dairy, drank half a milkshake and he's once again pooing green and screaming bloody murder.

anyone know where I can get me some tofu cheese?

never mind. don't answer that. if it came to tofu cheese...



I'd...well, let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

1 comment:

Liz Schleeper said...

Sheesh, Merry Christmas anyway!