Sunday, December 28, 2008

too busy to bitch...err, I meant blog

firstly, I hope everyone had a super duper holiday. honestly...I mean that. (believe it or not hehehe)

ours was...hectic. christmas eve never happened for us.

the prof is not doing so hot, lately. he stopped breathing in the middle of the night and has pretty much been screaming non-stop for days.

I'm hoping dietary changes will hook him up with some relief...if not, my god. the poor thing will just continue to suffer.

we made christmas morning happen. it was nice. small family. little bit of food and "grab bag" presents.

my grandfather got a bag of bows...and someone got my car keys.

we're broke. it was late. I was tired...I'm still looking for one of the dogs.

the prof is still in bad shape (in fact screaming his head off downstairs with 'pah)...so I'm a bit (more) frazzled (than usual).

while the holiday wasn't all sugar plums and candy canes...

it didn't totally blow, and quite frankly...

at this stage in the game, I'll take that.

Happy Holidays from teh Sukster, the 'pah, monkey and Mr. Ballistic!

1 comment:

Darling And So Charming said...

Scary oh my..I'm glad you were right there and noticed re: his breathing. It was one of the main reasons we slept with him next to us when our tiny came home from the hospital.

I hope he gets better, soon. 2009 can only be better (though the birth itself saves 2008's ass..).