Wednesday, December 12, 2007

chicken fricasee


cream of chicken soup.


8th grade today. murder. the smart ones were clever enough to take advantage of me...the, shall we say not-so-sharp, of the bunch were despairingly incapable.


bisquick.


quit the shelter. too loud. too overwhelming. too irreparable. caught in a moment of weakness. a phone call 15 minutes before I should've been there woke me up. "yeah, umm...I guess I've really just been trying to grow enough sack to tell you I never wanna come back again"


boneless skinless chicken breast.


tired. always tired. too excited to sleep? too lazy to finish things up during normal waking hours, then left to worry over them during the sleepy times?


milk.


exercise. I need it. 115 lbs is about what my right thigh weighs these days. pants getting tight. shirts starting to fit...for once. being referred to as "that gym chic with the ass" rattling my cage. is this me getting healthy??? or a bullet train to obesity?


oregano.


holidays. party of 40 my house christmas eve. breakfast for 15 the next morning. oqui's mother feeling shafted. my dogs dreading the inevitable two day crate stay while we go kiss her ass. dog walker on speed dial.


parsley.


I smell grape. I would looooove a piece of grape bubble yum.


salt.


the man hovering. home late from work. busting hump on a project...on minorly disappointed that I've stopped to blog.


pepper.


I fucking hate pepper.


garlic salt.


yoga. martial arts. moving meditation. I feel a return to training coming on...


chi.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen.