Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I don't wanna

it's cold. I had a half day, today. 3rd grade. home early. kinda hungry...

and cold.

on my way home, a list of 43,926 things I need to accomplish formed in my beady little brain.

walk the dogs.
paint the bathroom.
hang the curtains.
visit grandparents.
visit other grandparents.
thank you note(s).
murder the dogs.
try out new pizza recipe.
make sense of the mess that is this house.
go for brave, bold, chilly solo ride.
bury the dogs.
climb tonight.
prepare for house meeting.
read.
read some more.
keep reading.
fold the laundry.
look for job (that doesn't suck).
take rock hard nipp'd nudies (did I mention its cold?).
water plants.
clean kitchen.
pay bills.
take bath.


et cetera.


then I got home. I picked up my book, got under the covers and realized...

other than reading...I don't wanna. not out of frustration, being overwhelmed, over-worked, over-tired or anything other than sheer laziness, but:

idonwannaidonwannaidonwannaidonwanna.

I'm gonna plant my slightly chilled self under a down (alternative) comforter for the next 4 or 5 hours...

and do absolutely, precisely, entirely...

nothing.


'cept for mebbe send the kid to the neighborhood store to fetch me some chocolate later.

No comments: