Thursday, December 6, 2007

subtle...but oh-so effective

date: 12.06.07
location: R-Side Elementary
Grade: third
time: 30 seconds early


teachers are bitches.

I can't seem to pinpoint any particular reason, and I suppose it differs by case.

but, invariably - particularly in this school (perhaps b/c the principal is a worthless, ineffective, lazy sack of poorly dressed dog dung)...

teachers are petty, conniving, nit-picking CUNTS.

CUNTS I TELL YA

december's cunt o' da munf award goes to...


*drumroll, please*

the music teacher.

holy ba-fucking-humbug, douchebag.


I picked my kids up from lunch and had them lined quietly, patiently and (believe it or not) RESPECTFULLY (a rarity in these parts) outside of the music room.


apparently....30 seconds early.

I've never taken a class to music in this school before, so unaware of the procedure I peek my head around the corner to find (wait for it. its good)...


a green light sign and instructions reading:

COME ON IN!!!

Knock once and come inside.


ok. I gave it a pleasant little rap and opened 'er up...

to find the wicked witch of the muddy flapping west sneering at me with a "YOU'RE 30 SECONDS EARLY!!!!"

I kid you not. I almost slapped her.

actually, thats kinda a lie.

I really almost punched her.


I let it roll on off (because I'm not sure I can rustle up bail money) and very politely asked her what time I need to pick them up.

she told me 1:45.
then told me my clock is slow.



yeah...I'm going to get them at 1:48.

cunt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell her you'll be on time to kick her ass. If she's early punch her in the junk.