Thursday, December 13, 2007

talking to the 'nonny

project deadline + stressed, tired man = excellent time for "O" therapy

so we're having our usual pillow talk. going over the day, telling some funnies, venting about ree ree's, et cetera...when he suddenly snatches at the drawstring on my comfy pants and says (not without a trace of insanity in his voice):

give it to me.

sure thang, cowboy. giddy up.

not more than a moment later...my pants thrown aside, his face rather decidedly shoved between my thighs I hear a mumbled and distorted, "I love you."

I'm not even going to pretend he wasn't talking directly to the nonny.



a moment or two after his love confessional to my hoo hoo I hear another mutter.

something having to do with salad tossing.


hmmm...well...ok. Thich Nhat Hahn and I just had a good 90 minute soaking, so I suppose now's as good a time as any.

at one point or another I'm pretty sure my hip was dislocated to allow for better access...

and I'm thinking he hyperventilated under the covers.

all good. I'm a team player. anything to keep this here relationship machine well oiled and running smoothly.

I WILL, however, draw the line the precise MOMENT he starts sharpening his pinky nail or reaches for a stapler.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI, WTMI.

Suki said...

TMI FTW!!!

samantha said...

dude, when someone is of Italian descent they often refer to their Italian grandmothers as "nonie". Your coochie and my grandma have the same name. eeeeew.

ps... I agree with anonymous TMI

Suki said...

hahahaha

"anonymous" is Oqui.

Anonymous said...

Attempts to put red Swingline 747 Stapler back on shelf and wonders who anonymous is....

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this blog!

Suki said...

and I <3 anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Unlike the others, I would like more information . . . . . .

Thanks for the rise in my levi's!

Suki said...

it hath come to my attention that anonymous is NOT the oquipah...

to wit, I reply:

eww.